We can ship products anywhere in the United States--if you are in California email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Our shipping charges are determined by the total weight and dimensions of the package being shipped.
- We are unable to ship to P.O Boxes.
- Next Day Air and Second Day Air orders placed Monday - Friday before 12:00PM EST will be shipped the same day based on item availability. Orders placed after 12:00PM EST will be shipped on the next business day. Certain exclusions apply.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by the carrier.
- Ground orders will be shipped by the end of the next business day based on item availability. Please contact us directly if you have any concerns regarding a ship date.
- In the event the website miscalculates shipping cost, we may contact you regarding the cost difference and may require additional payment if necessary.
- Please be aware Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air does not include Saturday delivery.
- Packages are not sent signature required unless we are contacted directly and payment is collected prior to shipping.
- For item availability email email@example.com. Our system does not track inventory so we cannot guarantee all items listed are in stock and readily available.
- Please note once a package leaves our facility and is in the hands of the carrier, we are no longer liable for any lost, damaged, or stolen packages. If you think your package may have been lost or stolen, you may contact us if you need assistance
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us. Your satisfaction is our ultimate concern. Authorization is required for any merchandise return. Contact us for a return authorization number, describe the items being returned and the reason. All returned items must be shipped within fifteen (15) days of receipt. Items must be unused and in original condition including the original packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
All orders filled correctly are subject to a minimum 20% ($10.00 minimum) handling and restocking charge. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges, unless the cause for the return is Midwest Beverage Equipment error. Shipping charges must be prepaid on all return shipments. And for your protection, we recommend you insure all returned packages. Midwest Beverage Equipment is not responsible for returned shipments that are lost, pilfered, or damaged.
Cancellations or refusal of orders, which have already shipped, are subject to the minimum 20% ($10.00 minimum) handling and restocking charge. Heavy or oversize items that shipped via freight carrier, including keg refrigerators, are also subject to return freight charges.
Non-Returnable Products (unless Midwest Beverage Equipment's error)
Custom made/ordered items
Manufactured to order items